Why does S20 cost more than shared hosting?
There are a few reasons why this is the case.First the framework and backend that your website is served from
- First, our staff will give you the best foot forward. We watch your website so you can focus on your business. You can also hire our talented designers and developers to do the build out if you want a true hands off experience.
- Our staff will migrate your site for you for no additional charge. We will also update DNS settings for you if you need us to.
- We will install and configure an SSL certificate for your site for free.
- The framework and backend that your website is served from are much stronger and faster than shared hosting. This costs more to maintain.
- S20 also does the WordPress setup and installation for you. No need to fumble around a cpanel configuring databases and downloading WordPress.
- Speed and uptime are noticeably faster with us. Don’t take our word for it. Choose a plan and setup your site and see for yourself. If it is not faster, just cancel and we will give your money back.
- And, lastly, S20 will manage your WordPress install to make sure that you stay updated, backed up, hack free and running smoothly.
A Monthly Roundup of Articles and a Sweet Deal
Get a monthly dose of WordPress tips, tricks and freebies. Enter your email below and you will only receive this email once a month, nothing else.